Saturday, September 26, 2009

WARSLUGS!

I should draw more of those.


It's gonna get crazy these next few weeks. I'll be leaving Las Vegas in a week in a half and it wasn't til recently that I realised that it may not be my favorite place in the world but there are a lot of things I'll miss along with friends and family here. BUT, its time for a challenge and for working my ass off to get into school. Im pretty excited and scared about everything at the same time, which makes it more fun. Ill have a 16 hour flight to the Philippines,which at the moment is having a crazy typhoon and is flooding everywhere. Spend 3 weeks there with family and friends, catch up and have some fun. Then after that,its off to SF to find work.








1 comment:

Ryan Lee said...

HAY you better get some stuff from school up pronto lady! :)